Heritage Oaks Apartments are located at 2501 North Bell Avenue, in Denton, Texas. The apartments are located in a residential neighborhood in north Denton, surrounded by many trees.
Denton Housing Authority (DHA) is responsible for the operation and management of the property, and all policies are approved by a five-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the mayor of the city.
Heritage Oaks accepts market renters and Section 8 Voucher holders.
All of our apartments at Heritage Oaks include the following amenities:
- Electric Ranges
- Antenna hook-ups
- Telephone hook-ups
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Dead Bolt Security Locks
- SPAN Meals-on-Wheels Program
- Picnic Areas
- Jim Carter Memorial Park
- Spacious Community Room
- 24 hour Answering Service
- Monthly Highlights Newsletter
- Public Transportation Stop
- Full-time Maintenance Staff
- Full-time Management Staff
- Management Sponsored Parties
HUD places a high priority on preventing fraud. If your application or recertification forms contain false or incomplete information, you may be:
- * Evicted from your apartment or house
- * Required to repay all overpaid rental assistance you received
- * Fined up to $10,000
- * Imprisoned for up to 5 years and/or
- * Prohibited from receiving future assistance.